WHAT IS ROSE HYDROSOL?
With its heavenly one-of-a-kind scent, rose hydrosol is among the best hydrosols to own. Different cultures around the world have been using rose hydrosol for a myriad of uses as you will see below.
INGREDIENTS : Rosa Damascena Hydrosol
BENEFITS OF ROSE HYDROSOL
• Skin Beautifier - Rose hydrosol is so nourishing and moisturizing to skin of all types. It is rich in vitamin C, which boosts collagen and prevents premature aging.
• Hair Growth Booster - Did you know that rose hydrosol also promotes hair growth? Amazing, right?! It’s because it contains high levels of flavonoids, antioxidants and other nutrients that support the hair follicles and foster growth of new hairs.
• Facial Toner - Rose hydrosol has astringent properties. Once you apply it on your skin, you’ll notice it feels tighter, firmer and non-oily.
• Natural Perfume - Rose has a beautiful fresh roses scent that lingers on skin. Use it as a body mist after a shower. It can also be used as an air freshener for your bedroom and other places.
• Anti-Inflammatory - The strong anti-inflammatory properties of rose hydrosol make it a good choice for reducing inflammation. It helps with red angry acne, itchy eczema and flaky psoriasis patches. You can also spray it on sunburn to cool, soothe and heal.
• Cooling and Refreshing - Mist rose hydrosol on your face and neck after you come back from the hot sun outside. This will instantly cool down overheated skin and relieve exhaustion. You can use for hot flashes and night sweats as well. Also enjoy a few splashes of rose hydrosol in your iced tea, sherbet or water.
• Antibacterial - Rose hydrosol has antibacterial properties that make it good for fighting acne, itchy skin and other bacterial skin infections.
• Aphrodisiac - Spray rose hydrosol all over your body for a natural and subtle romantic scent before that date. Or diffuse rose hydrosol in your bedroom for its aphrodisiac effects!
• Antiviral - The antiviral properties of rose hydrosol are effective in fighting off viral infections, whether it’s cold sores, eye infections, flu or the stomach bug.
- • Antiseptic - Use rose hydrosol to clean wounds by spraying it on the area until cleansed. You can also use it on skin and surfaces to clean and disinfect.
Few Recipes to Get You Started
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here email@example.com