Vitamin E Oil, Glass Amber Bottle, Therapeutic, Classic Oil
Restore and nourish your skin with BargzOils vitamin E oil.This essential oil recharges and replenishes your skin with moisture all day long. Bargzoils organic Vitamin E oil is produced under the highest standards of quality and safety. Our Vitamin E oil is perfect for individuals who are looking to get that fresh, smooth and radiant feel to their skin. It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used in the morning or before bed to give your skin that beautiful smooth feel.
TOCOPHEROL T-50 (plant sourced pure Vitamin E)
- Moisturizes skin, boosts collagen building and protects skin from free radicals
- Helps reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars
- Gives a rejuvenated and refreshed look with regular use
- Provides intensive skin care after sunburn
Recommended Fragrance Usage
The percentages detailed below show our maximum recommended fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products.
Potpourri and Incense: Use 50% Maximum
Vegetable and Paraffin Wax: Use 10% Maximum
Lotions and Perfumes: Use 5% Maximum
Soaps, Bath Oils, Bath Gels: Use 5% Maximum
Cleaning Products: Use 5% Maximum
- Phthalate Free - Yes
- Flash Point - 200℉
- Gel Wax Compatibility – Yes
- Ingestion - Food Grade
- Color - Clear, Amber oil
- Odor - Characteristic, bland
- Storage - Cool, dry location away from light
This lightweight, fat-soluble and anti-oxidant rich essential oil is a beauty gem. We all suffer from the effects of environmental stress on our skin. Bargzoils botanical Vitamin E essential oil provides a natural form of protection from the sun, and environmental pollutants. It also safe guards your skin from free radicals that lead to skin aging. Because this pure vitamin E oil reduces wrinkles/age-spots, and adds elasticity to your skin, it helps achieve a radiant and youthful skin. Whether you are looking to boost healing of scars, treat skin hyperpigmentation, eliminate stubborn stretchmarks, or repair damaged hair follicles, this Vitamin E oil is perfect.
Do not apply to irritated, broken skin, or areas that are affected by rashes. Discontinue use o0f this oil and see a doctor if any sensitivity occurs. Also avoid contacts with the eyes, and use on children on animals.
Uses of Vitamin E oil
- Boosts healing – there’s scientific research showing that Vitamin E oil my help promote healing of wounds.
- Moisturizes skin – vitamin E oil is a great moisturizer for treating dry and flaking skin. It’s no longer this oil is a major constituent in most commercial moisturizer products.
- Reduces skin itching – because it keeps your skin supple and moisturized, Vitamin E oil offers relief from itching caused by dry skin.
- Treats common skin ailments – Vitamin E oil alleviates itching, dryness, and flaking associated with atopic dermatitis or eczema. For people who want to avoid prescription remedies, topical Vitamin E oil can help reduce symptoms of psoriasis.
- Vitamin E Oil for scars – since it moisturizers the skin and boosts healing of wounds, Vitamin E oil is known to ease the formation of scars.
- Vitamin E oil for hair – use Vitamin E oil to improve dry hair or dry scalp. Studies show that this oil promotes blood circulation in the scalp area, and this increased flow could enhance the strength and health of hair follicles. What’s more, Vitamin E oil may also moisturize and hydrate dry, brittle hair.
Bargzoils delivers premium quality essential oil in a glass amber bottle that prevents damage from the sun. Each bottle is equipped with an airtight lid to prevent accidental spills. Get your Vitamin E oil from the trusted supplier of pure organic oils.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here email@example.com