When kids begin to crawl and walk, they become explorers. Curiosity gets the better of them and they want to play and experiment with just about anything they can lay their tiny hands on.
Tiny Patrol baby safety locks are a great way to protect your little explorers from possible accidents and injuries.
These adhesive safety locks will keep kids from messing with your valuables, sensitive documents, dangerous kitchen tools, and anything else that you lock away in a cabinet. TinyPatrol delivers the highest quality safety locks that offer a strong grip to prevent even the smartest kids from opening cabinets and drawers. Our safety locks are designed from non-toxic, durable plastic material so you get longer lasting performance. Make your home a whole lot safer with TinyPatrol baby safety locks.
• GET MORE WITH TINY PATROL’S IMPROVED BABY SAFETY LOCKS– are you looking for the best child safety locks to prevent children from opening cabinets in your home? We deliver the best child proof door locks that are easy to operate and maximize safety in your home. Our safety first cabinet locks are convenient-to-use, non-bulky, stylish and slim - with a contemporary look that easily blends with your home décor.
• VALUE PACK OF REUSABLE AND MULTI-PURPOSE BABY SAFETY LOCKS– how about versatile adhesive cabinet locks that can babyproof just about anything in your home? This is a pack of 6 child safety locks for doors that can be used with cabinets, home appliances such as the refrigerator, toilet seats, trash cans, and more. Because they have flexible straps, these locks work equally well on flat surfaces and around corners.
• EASY TO USE BABY SAFETY LOCKS FOR BUSY PARENTS– shopping for the best child proof cabinet locks that you can set up within a minute? This pack makes childproofing easier than it has ever been. Simply apply these kitchen cabinet locks onto your selected cabinet and click the lock into place. There’s no need to hire a handyman or use any special tools. These locks are very popular with busy parents because they are incredible.
• PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN WITH QUALITY NON-TOXIC LOCKS– are you worried about the kind of materials you are using in your childproofing applications? Tiny Patrol cabinet locks for double doors are made from a non-toxic RoHS approved material that has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the highest standards of quality and safety.
• ADJUSTABLE, MULTIPURPOSE SAFETY LOCKS WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE– you get a pack of 6 safety first cabinet locks with 3M stickers at the back, or your money back. TinyPatrol is committed to delivering high quality product that meet or exceed customers’ expectations. If you are not happy with this product within a period of 30 days, let us know and we’ll process a full refund. Order your pack risk free with our premium brand.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to email@example.com. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here firstname.lastname@example.org