Orange Essential Oil - 100% Natural Flavor Nourishes Dry, Irritated Acne-Prone Skin
What Is Orange Oil?
Orange (Citrus sinensis) belongs to the Rutaceae family. The fruit comes from a small grayish-brown bark tree, which is almost similar to a shrub. Its branches grow to a regular hemisphere shape with oval-shaped foliage that sprouts to at least 3 to 4 inches.
Its flowers are distinguished by its aromatic characteristic, and the circular fruit is rougher and darker in comparison to other varieties of citrus. It is said to be first obtained from a native tree in China, but has also been cultivated widely in the Mediterranean region, France, North and South America and Portugal.
Orange oil is extensively utilized in aromatherapy as it helps soothe tensed muscles and aids as a mood lifter. It can also be blended with a carrier oil and used as a fragrant lotion or cream or your skin.
- Commonly used as an added flavoring to beverages, sweet meats, chocolates, biscuits and confectionery and baked goods.
- Utilized as a concentrate for room fresheners, deodorants, soaps, body lotions and creams.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antidepressant and antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Help curb inflammation in the body by reducing pain and irritation. It also has a carminative property that helps expel intestinal gas, which induces chest pains and indigestion, by relaxing the stomach and anal muscles.
- Might help treat muscular and nervous spasms.
- In aromatherapy, it aids in relieving anxiety, anger and depression and is beneficial in promoting a healthy well-being as it detoxifies the body and boosts immunity.
Benefits of Orange Oil
- Improves digestion and relieving constipation.
- Orange essential oil is also good for nourishing dry, irritated and acne-prone skin when mixed with a carrier oil and used as a cream or ointment.
- Can be used effectively for a refreshing treatment of calluses on the feet.
- Mood Booster - The orange promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy. It helps in the elimination of toxins in the body and deals well with digestive problems.
- Helps in stimulating lymphatic action to promote balance in water processes and results in detoxification of your body.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here email@example.com