• GREAT FRAGRANCE - Our Ethiopian Rock Myrrh is one of the most aromatic resin incense in our vast collection. This incense releases a great fragrance and can be used as a perfume, meditation aid, and ritual incense.
• EASY TO USE - Bargzoils Ethiopian Rock Myrrh is super easy to use. It can be burned individually – or together with any other resin incense – using one of our screen burners or brass burners.
• RICH HISTORY - Myrrh fragrance has been used throughout history as a perfume, medicine, and incense. Since 1500 BC, the healing properties of this magical incense has been applied to rituals and other occasions.
Refined quality original Myrrh
To fulfil our commitment to quality, Bargzoils Ethiopian Rock Myrrh is produced in nature from 100% organically grown trees in the villages and desserts of Ethiopia. Our Myrrh resin is a natural gum that’s waxy and coagulates quickly. Typically, it’s harvested by repeatedly wounding the Commiphora myrrha tree to bleed them of the gum. Once harvested, this resin gum becomes hard and glossy and may turn yellowish (clear or opaque) as it is packaged. By packaging our Ethiopian Rock Myrrh in its original quality without any additives, we are able to deliver the best quality to our customers.
Precautions for use
• Do not leave burning incense unattended
• Keep out of reach of children
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to email@example.com. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here firstname.lastname@example.org