Argan Oil, Glass Amber Bottle, Therapeutic, Classic Oil
Fight acne, and enrich your skincare and haircare formulations with ‘liquid gold’ Argan Oil. One of the most sought after essential oils, Argan Oil is a valuable to your bath and body collection.
Source & Origin of Argan Oil
Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree fruit, native in south west Morocco. Traditionally, this oil was used to flavor food, before it took the skin and hair care industry by storm with its wide range of benefits. To ensure the best argan oil is produced, Bargzoils follows the highest standards of safety and production quality. Each fruit is dried before the pulp is removed in a labor intensive process. The kernels (which are found in the stone of the fruit) have to be removed by hand. Since there’s no successful mechanical method of doing this, local women undertake this task. It may take up to 3 days to produce a single liter of this unique oil. You can find all of our argan oil products here.
- Essential fatty acids (Oleic – 46%, Linoleic – 34%, Palmitic – 14%, Linolenic – 1%, Myristic – 1%)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Natural Antioxidants
Note: essential fatty acids nourish the skin, nails, hair, and promote proper nerve function.
Argan Oil is used in the formulation of massage oils, lotions, creams, soaps, lip balms, creams, scrubs, haircare products, and other bath products.
BargzOils Argan oil is packaged in an amber colored glass bottle that reduces exposure to sunlight. An airtight lid prevents accidental spills when traveling.
Argan oil for skin care
Because argan oil is naturally rich in Vitamins, it improves skin conditions and helps reduce prevent premature aging. It also boosts production of collagen, and delivers a smoother, firmer skin with reduced lines and wrinkles. In Morocco, the Berber women have used this oil as an anti-aging remedy for ages. It helps protect against stretch marks, and put difficult skin problems like Eczema at bay.
Argan oil for hair treatments
Argam oil is widely known for its hair treatment benefits. Moroccans have used this oil to rescue tired and damaged hair for centuries. Argan oil can be blended with other organic oils to create the ultimate hair repair serum. It can also be used independently to make hair softer, silkier, and shinier.
Argan Oil benefits
- Moisturizes skin – contains Vitamin E, fatty acids, and other powerful ingredients to hydrate and soften skin. Argan oil is non-irritating, non-greasy, and easily absorbing. One of the best moisturizers to give your skin a natural boost.
- Conditions hair – this oil is perfect for treating split ends and taming frizzy hair.
- Adds a shine to hair – styling agent that makes hair more manageable, as well as adds an attractive, healthy shine to any hair style.
- Prevents aging – argan oil is an effective moisturizer that gives skin a youthful glow and reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Alleviates dry skin conditions – suffering from Eczema or other conditions that leave the skin dry, flaky and itchy? Use this oil to repair damage and nourish your skin with the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Protects and heals skin – because it is rich in antioxidants, argan oil can benefit skin that is damaged, cracked, or even burned. Use this oil as a preventive for dry or sore skin, as well as to reduce inflammation and sooth pain.
Treats acne – apply a few drops of argan oil to acne-afflicted skin after cleansing and patting to balance oily or dry skin and promote healing.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Some of our customers do, but we also sell essential oils that you can use in a diffuser or humidifier.
We have a wide collection of fragrances that are suitable for different personalities and preferences. We have amazing blends of floral, fruity, musky, woody, and tropical scents. Our fragrances are perfect for any gender. Our fragrances are designed to evoke different emotions and memories through their unique scents.
Apply a few drops of your fragrance oil or roll on the skin after a shower. It is highly recommended to apply fragrance on your pulse points such as on the writs, behind the ears, at the bottom of the throat, inside of the elbow, and behind the knees. Avoid applying fragrance oil on clothes as some oils can cause stains.
You can use a Bargz dropper or a spray cap. Make sure that the dropper or the spray cap's size is the same as the size of the bottle. (eg. if you get a 10ml bottle, you should also get a dropper or a spray cap for 10ml.)
There is no need for you to dilute or mix it with anything as this will affect the fragrance of the oil.
Please take a photo and send it to email@example.com. Provide a short description of the issue and someone will assist you.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here firstname.lastname@example.org