BrainRelief Essential Oil is the brainchild of Bargz. It is the perfect blend of lavender and peppermint essential oils. BrainRelief is specifically formulated to help ease headaches, migraine, sore muscles, joint pain, and inflammation. A truly versatile oil, BrainRelief also reduces stress and anxiety and promotes quality sleep. Furthermore, it can also be an excellent luxury fragrance that can be used as a perfume and as a rejuvenating and invigorating scent at home.
How to Use BrainRelief Essential Oil
1. To relieve headache, dilute BrainRelief with a carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil. Massage onto your temples, forehead, and back of the neck.
2. Add one to two drops onto palms, rub and inhale. Doing this has many benefits. It can relieve headaches and reduce anxiety. Palm inhalation of BrainRelief can also ease sinus congestion, helping you breathe easier.
3. If you want to use BrainRelief as a fragrance oil, simply get a roller bottle. Add around 25 to 30 drops in the roller bottle. Top it up with jojoba carrier oil. Attach the roller top and the cap. Shake well and simply roll on your wrist or behind the ear to enjoy the rejuvenating scent of BrainRelief.
4. You can also diffuse a few drops of BrainRelief essential oil in your favorite diffuser at home. This can relieve headaches and promote a soothing and calm environment. Symptoms of stress and anxiety can be reduced as the healing particles of BrainRelief is dispersed into the air. It is best to diffuse BrainRelief before going to be to promote quality sleep.
5. If you don’t have a diffuser, you can simply add a few drops to a tissue and inhale it. Or you can tuck the tissue on your pillow to help you sleep easily and deeply.
6. BrainRelief is also perfect to soothe sore muscles and joints. Dilute with a carrier oil like avocado oil and you have a massage oil. Simply apply and massage in a circular motion on sore muscles and joints.
7. For a relaxing bath, get a handful of Epsom salt. Add 5 to 10 drops to the Epsom salt. Mix to distribute evenly. Add the Epsom salt with oil to your warm bath. Soak for around 15 to 30 minutes. This aromatic bath can soothe the muscles in the entire body, relieve headache, ease sinus congestion, and reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
8. You can also add 1 to 2 drops of BrainRelief to your unscented body soap or body scrub. This oil blend has moisturizing benefits to the skin. You can also inhale the soothing scent while you take a bath or shower.
9. Make your own air freshener. Add a few drops of BrainRelief to a spray bottle filled with water. Shake well and spray around whenever you need to quickly freshen up the air.
10. The combination of lavender and peppermint works great in repelling bugs. Make your own bug spray by adding 1 teaspoon witch hazel, 1 teaspoon jojoba oil, 15 drops of BrainRelief and 1 ½ tablespoon of distilled water in a 2oz spray bottle. Shake the mixture well before spraying around the house to repel annoying bugs and insects.
BrainRelief is a high-value essential blend that combines the many benefits of lavender and peppermint essential oil, making it a powerful, versatile oil. Explore the other uses of BrainRelief Essential Oil and see how it changes your life.
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to receive more helpful and interesting tips on staying clean, smelling good and living a happier life!